Join Propel ATL in celebrating the people that advocate for safe and accessible transportation throughout the city – YOU!!
Gather with the residents, neighborhood groups, organizations, volunteers and donors who work tirelessly to make safe, equitable and sustainable transportation a real thing in Atlanta. Take a collective breath with your fellow advocates as we reflect on all your efforts this year.
And, let’s celebrate your transportation wins! You'll also have the opportunity to tell us about projects you plan to advocate for in 2024.
Have a transportation win you want to share from 2023?
900 Murphy Ave SW
Atlanta, GA 30310
Google map and directions
Do you want to connect with leaders and action-oriented folks from across the city who envision safe streets for all of Atlanta?
Do you want to learn about road design that is proven to make streets safer for all users?
Do you want to share your ideas?
Do any of these describe you?
- A neighborhood association or Neighborhood Planning Unit (NPU) leader or committee chair for transportation or related topics
- A community member who wants to start or join a local transportation committee
- An Atlanta resident interested in developing a greater understanding of transportation
- An Atlanta employee or business owner who wants safer streets to support your customers or clients
- A transportation planner or engineer who wants to share your knowledge or expertise
- A parent or staff member invested in Safe Routes to School for Atlanta Public Schools
Sound like you? Join the Community Advocates Network! (please fill out the form below)
WHY COMMUNITY ADVOCATES NETWORK?
Residents have the most experience and expertise as it pertains to their local streets. The assets community members bring can make all the difference when it comes to determining policy and securing resources. Our aim is to empower that experience and expertise -- you-- to become a more effective advocate for street safety improvements.
The Community Advocates Network (CAN) is a network of transportation and mobility advocates from neighborhoods in every City Council district. CAN creates space for advocates to share resources, connect with local leaders and officials, and build relationships with other advocates.
As we coordinate advocacy efforts, we prioritize communities with high traffic injuries and fatalities by focusing on roads that are a part of Atlanta's High-Injury Network.
Join the next Community Advocates Network (CAN) meetup: Advocates Celebration Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 6 PM.
To join the conversations with fellow advocates or receive updates, fill out the form below.Sign up