Brittany Glover moved to Atlanta for her new job as a flight attendant in September of last year. As her mother told Atlanta City Council: “She came here Friday, and she was dead by Sunday.” Brittany was a young woman pursuing her dreams. Her future was cut short when an unknown person stepped into their car, sped down Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway, ran over Ms. Glover, and never looked back.
This Sunday, March 19th, Propel ATL is joining Brittany's family in remembering her life & rallying for a safer Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway!!! Bring a sign or come early to make one (we'll bring supplies).
Then, TAKE ACTION by calling on officials to urgently and diligently support a safer Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway. We need your help -- please support by showing up and speaking up!!
Memorial & rally sign ideas:
- Justice for Brittany Glover
- End hit-and-run crashes
- Safer streets for pedestrians
- We demand change
- No more fatalities
- Pedestrian safety is a priority
- Remembering Brittany Glover
- We need sidewalks and crosswalks
- Reckless driving kills
- Brittany deserves justice
- Stop the violence against pedestrians
- We need traffic calming measures
- Pedestrian safety saves lives
- Honor Brittany by making our streets safe for everyone
- No more excuses, make our streets safe now!
Remember to keep your message clear, concise, and easy to read from a distance.