By the end of the lesson, students will be able to
- Recall why riding a bike is important to one’s physical health,
- Demonstrate proper safety procedures for helmet fit,
- Explain the ABC Safety Bike Check steps,
- Demonstrate the ABC Safety Bike Check steps,
- Demonstrate and know how to use the “power pedal,”
- Demonstrate how use the brakes to stop, and
- Identify the correct safety clothing to wear for bicycling.
For Lesson 2, refer to pages 5 - 9 in Lesson Plans 1 - 6.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with