To participate in the class, RSVP below and you will receive a virtual Zoom meeting link.
The Atlanta Bicycle Coalition wants you to be safe out there as you participate in democracy. Come join our special Biking to the Polls class where you will pick up all the tips from our popular ongoing City Cycling class with focused context on getting you to the polls and home safely on January 5th.
In this lesson, you will:
- know where to get a bike or your bike repaired
- learn how to do an ABC-Q check to make sure you're bike is ready to go
- fit your helmet
- plan a route to your voting location
- learn signaling and other timely communication strategies
- know how to safely take the lane
- share your strategies for safely getting to, being at, and getting home from your precinct's voting location.
We are committed to your safety as you negotiate the city streets for transportation, for essential services, and for recreation. We'll remind you of the CDC's Social Distancing and Prevention Guidelines that apply to people on bikes in each of the six lessons.
These free classes are provided with the support of the Georgia Governor's Office of Highway Safety.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with